We like the experience a sense of joy when are actively participating in what’s good for the planet.
As family-owned business striving reduce our carbon footprint:
- We’re committed to using biodegradable and recyclable material wherever we can.
- We recycle everything at our offices. In fact, our office does even have an account with the local waste removal company!
- Our office utilizes electronic communications over paper.
- Our warehouse also recycles all it can—including paper, ink cartridges, cardboard.
- There are no combustion engines powering equipment in our warehouse--everything is electric.
- Warehouse employees return cardboard for cash and use the funds for Friday barbecues.
- The majority of their indoor lighting in our warehouse is from skylights!
Coquí Baby’s manufacturer specializes in eco-friendly fabrics. Our organic cotton is certified by the Institute for Marketecology (IMO), one of the first and most renowned international agencies for inspection, certification, and quality assurance of eco-friendly products.